There is many task to do when we optimizing our site for the search engines. To get more traffic, So, I am going to list some most popular SEO tools for you. All this tools are free to use. They are categorized into the following.
- Keyword Volume – It Estimating how much search engine visitors receiving in a month.
- Keyword Density – It help to analyze how is going a specific page is targeting a keyword.
- Keyword discovery – It help to find popular keyword to specify your website.
- Backlink tracker – It help to track the website which is linking with you.
- Site popularity – It help to determine you site popularity in internet world.
- Keyword Ranking – it help to track you website if it rank in search engine
- Browser Add-ons – Install it on your browser and it specify the SEO details of every website
- Keyword discovery
When you going to optimize your site for search engine, you need to know first which key word is using for your site. Use Keyword discovery and find the things people are searching for your website
- Google Adwords – This is a Google’s SEO tool.it is very easiest to use and I think it is the best tool for SEO. Because Google is the No.1 search engine in the world. And Google is most using search engine, so Google accepting more data.
- AdCenter Keyword Group Detection– This SEO tool from Microsoft. It helps to analyze a word or phrase that you search. So it helps to determine related words or sentences by searching.
- Term Extractor – This SEO tool will help you to pick a relevant keyword from a URL which you are giving. It is very help full to a beginner. It help to insert article into this and find it’s unique keyword
- KeyCompete – This SEO tool will find out what is showing a website in with their PPC(Pay Per Click). And help to get traffic free into your site.
- Popular Searches – This SEO tool help to find an idea about your site. And help to find which keyword is tracking your websites.
- Keyword Volume
It helps to specify how many people are searching for a keyword, so this SEO tools help to estimate the number of people searching a keyword or phrase
- Google Adwords External tools – This SEO tool is very helpful and it display the actual volume of searches in a month.
- SEO Book Keyword Suggestion Tool – It help to determine the number of searches in a specific keyword on each Search engine.(Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Bing. etc..)
- Keyword Destiny
- Term Target – This SEO tool is using to takes a URL and formulates relevant keyword for a page. It return a letter score (A-F).
- Backlink tracker
- Keyword Ranking – This backlink tracker help to find out how many backlinks your site has. It is very hard to find but it’s here.
- Backlink Analyzer – it is a data to install into your computer. And it does not run through a website. It is very safe; no one can feed our data.
- Domain Stats – It help you to look at three major Search engine to see your websites backlinks